Sunday, March 30, 2008

Does Anybody Know I'm Here ? - Vietnam Through the Eyes of Black America 1962-1972


01. Marvin Gaye - Soldier's Plea02. Brothers of Soul - Wait for Me03. The Velvelettes - Your Heart Belongs to Me04. William Bell - Soldier's Goodbye05. King Solomon - Please Mr. President06. The Charmels - Please Uncle Sam (Send Back My Man)07. Archie Bell & the Drells - Soldier's Prayer 196708. Tony Mason - Take Good Care09. James W. Alexander - Keep a Light in the Window Until I Come Home10. The Impressions - Don't Cry My Love11. Masters of Soul - Please Wait for Me (My Darling)12. Thelma Houston - Don't Cry My Soldier Boy13. The Temptations - War14. The Sweet Inspirations - Am I Ever Gonna See My Baby Again?15. Watson & The Sherlocks - Standing on the Corner16. The Dells - Does Anybody Know I'm Here?17. Melverine Thomas - Letter from My Son18. Joe Tex - I Can't See You No More (When Johnny Comes Marching Home)19. Inez & Charlie Foxx - Medley: Vaya con Dios/Fellow in Vietnam20. Roy C. - Open Letter to the President21. Martha Reeves - I Should Be Proud22. Bill Moss & the Celestials - Welcome the Boys Back Home23. Funkadelic - March to the Witch's CastledoesDownload War 2

No comments: