Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Frances Cress Welsing's Web site: "We now are in the 21st century. Recently, there has been an unraveling and an analysis of the core issue of the first global power system of mass oppression -- the power system of racism (white supremacy). Once the collective victim (non-white population) understands this fundamental issue, the ultimate organizing of all of the appropriate behaviors necessary to neutralize the great injustice of the white supremacy power system will only be a matter of time. The length of time required to neutralize global white supremacy will be inversely proportional to 1) the level of understanding of the phenomenon; plus 2) the evolution of self- and group-respect, the will, determination and discipline to practice the appropriate counter-racist behaviors--on the part of the non-white victims of white supremacy."
PhotobucketPhotobucket

"For The People": Part1 (Segment A) of a Six Part interview with psychiatrist Dr. Frances Cress-Welsing by the late Listervelt Middleton. Part 1 is continued respectively in Segments 1B & 1C.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dr. Wesling,

I would very much like to be a part of your organiation.

Plese let me know how I may be of service to you and the truth I have known since 1974.

I read yourbook as a child and to see history repeat itself is not something I want to be a part of.

Where my I reach you directly?